If you’re looking for more of a single-family home experience, the Palisades townhomes are the answer.
Situated along perimeters of the Hilltop, the Palisades homes offer spectacular views in every direction—the San Francisco Bay, downtown skyline, Oakland Hills and Peninsula.
These spacious three- and four-bedroom townhomes feature private entrances, two-bay garages and private rooftop decks. The floor plans provide dramatic 360° views, while the rooftop decks leverage the sunny microclimate, providing perfect family gathering and entertaining opportunities.
The Palisades townhomes offer the functionality and privacy of single family home, with the ease of a condominium. Every home has been upgraded with our Everything’s Included® package. This curated selection includes hardwood flooring, gourmet kitchens, elegant finishes, and European appliances—all part of the package.
IT’S ALL PART OF THE PACKAGE.
For tech lovers, Palisades is Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™, guaranteeing comprehensive, high performance wireless internet on every level of the townhome. With a future forward theme, Palisades includes a state-of-the-art home automation system. Control devices with just your voice, play music, place orders, and manage your devices. Not at home? Remotely control sound, lights, television, and temperature.
- Flexible living space and contemporary design
- Expansive, energy-efficient windows to maximize natural light
- Sustainable Kember® wide plank hardwood flooring throughout kitchen and living areas
- Large skylights and open staircases in specific homes
- LED low-profile Philips/Lightolier downlights throughout entire home
- Fiber optic backbone with CAT-6 and coaxial cable
- Durable rich Silestone quartz kitchen countertops and full quartz backsplashes
- European flush-overlay Lanz® kitchen cabinetry in a high-gloss finish
- Stainless steel Bosch® kitchen appliances
- Large stainless steel kitchen sink with Moen® polished chrome faucet
- Contemporary pendant light fixtures in kitchen over peninsula
SPACIOUS BEDROOMS & ELEGANT BATHS
- Plush wall-to-wall Tuftex® carpeting in bedrooms
- Storage system in master bedroom closet
- Lustrous Emser® large-format porcelain tile flooring and tiled shower surround in master bathroom and bath surround in secondary bathrooms
- Moen® polished chrome bathroom accessories
- Durable Silestone® quartz bathroom vanity counters
- Elegant back-lighted LED mirrors over bathroom vanities
- Elongated porcelain toilet with slow-close seat and cover
- Bosch® electric washer and gas dryer
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Home Design™ which provides commercial strength internet coverage in every room with no dead spots
- Ruckus Wireles ZoneFlex™ R510
- Ruckus® ICX® 12-port ethernet switch
- CAT-6A wiring
- Legrand® On-Q 42” RF transparent structured media® enclosure
- Leviton® surge protective receptacles
- Baldwin® Evolved smart lock
- Honeywell Lyric Round™ Wi-Fi Thermostat
- Lutron Caseta® wireless in-wall dimmer
- Ring® Video Doorbell Pro
- Lennar Home Automation Support (949) 526-4430
- HONEYWELL® 1 (800) 633-3991 honeywellhome.com/en/support
- RUCKUS™ 1 (855) 782-5871 support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us
Quick move-in homes are currently available for purchase.
Join the VIP list to be informed of the latest new home opportunities at The SF Shipyard.
By submitting registration, you consent to receive marketing communications (via mail, email, telephone, or text message at the number you provided) from Lennar Homes and its affiliates, including Lennar Title, Inc. and Lennar Insurance Agency, LLC. Calls and text messages may be sent via autodialer and use an artificial or prerecorded voice. Consent not required for purchase of Lennar Home. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to Lennar (536627) to cancel. You may unsubscribe any time. Click here, for California and Nevada consumers.
- Floor Plans