Living in a Monarch home is like having your own private lookout point. From here, wide vistas of the Bay Bridge, the San Francisco downtown skyline and the Oakland Hills stretch before you.
Green treetops, grassy parks and local art installations frame the extraordinary views. From here, wide vistas of the Bay Bridge, the San Francisco downtown skyline and the Oakland Hills stretch before you. Green treetops, grassy parks and local art installations frame the extraordinary views.
Perched on The SF Shipyard hilltop, Monarch consists of two four-story buildings, located on either side of Innes Court Park. This central stretch of greenery is peppered with seating and sculptures, serving as a gathering space, and providing a clear line of sight to the water.
Spacious one- and two-bedroom condominium flats are located on the first through third floors. Premium three-bedroom homes are located on the fourth floor. Many of the homes include private balconies and terraces. In addition, all residents have use of a furnished outdoor terrace with gas barbeque and fire pit, for community gatherings or entertaining friends, and 1-car parking in a shared garage.
Walk inside and a spacious open plan welcomes you, with large windows oriented for optimum views and natural light. The Luxury Collection has been upgraded with our Everything’s Included® package. This curated selection includes hardwood flooring, gourmet kitchens, elegant finishes, and European appliances—at no additional charge.
IT’S ALL PART OF THE PACKAGE.
With a future forward theme, the Luxury Collection includes a full home automation system. Control devices with just your voice to play music, place orders and manage your smart home technology. Not at home? No problem. Remotely control sound, lights, television, temperature and roller shades straight from your smart home. It’s easy, convenient and connected – and it’s all part of the Everything’s Included® package at no additional cost.
- Large, high efficiency windows to maximize views, natural light and fresh air
- Sustainable Kember® hardwood flooring throughout kitchen and living areas
- Fiber optic backbone with CAT-5e and coaxial cable
- In-unit air conditioner and heater
- Rich Vadara® quartz kitchen countertops with Emser® glass mosaic tile backsplash
- Modern European-style Lanz® cabinetry, with contemporary stainless steel pulls
- Stainless steel Bosch® kitchen appliances
- Stainless steel sink with InSinkErator® disposal
- Moen® spot resistant stainless steel pull-down kitchen faucet
- Dimmable LED recessed lighting
SPACIOUS BEDROOMS & ELEGANT BATHS
- Mohawk® wall-to-wall carpeting in owner’s suite and secondary bedrooms
- Durable sleek Livingstone® bathroom countertops
- Modern European Lanz® cabinetry with contemporary stainless steel pulls
- Sophisticated Daltile® flooring in owner’s suite bathroom
- Lustrous Porcelanosa® flooring in secondary bathrooms
- Tiled shower surround in owner’s suite bathroom (in two- and three-bedroom residences)
- Elegant tile bathtub surround (in one-bedroom residences and secondary baths)
- Elegant vanity lighting
- Moen® contemporary polished chrome plumbing fixtures
- Elongated porcelain toilet
- Bosch® electric washer and condensing ventless dryer
- Ruckus® H510
- CAT-5e wiring
- Leviton® 47605-42W Structured Media® enclosure
- Honeywell® Lyric Round™ Wi-Fi Thermostat
- Lutron Caseta® wireless in-wall dimmer
- Lennar Home Automation Support (949) 526-4430
- HONEYWELL® 1 (800) 633-3991 honeywellhome.com/en/support
Quick move-in homes are currently available for purchase.
Join the VIP list to be informed of the latest new home opportunities at The SF Shipyard.
By submitting registration, you consent to receive marketing communications (via mail, email, telephone, or text message at the number you provided) from Lennar Homes and its affiliates, including Lennar Title, Inc. and Lennar Insurance Agency, LLC. Calls and text messages may be sent via autodialer and use an artificial or prerecorded voice. Consent not required for purchase of Lennar Home. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to Lennar (536627) to cancel. You may unsubscribe any time. Click here, for California and Nevada consumers.
- Floor Plans