Living in a Monarch home is like having your own private lookout point. From here, wide vistas of the Bay Bridge, the San Francisco downtown skyline and the Oakland Hills stretch before you.
Green treetops, grassy parks and local art installations frame the extraordinary views. From here, wide vistas of the Bay Bridge, the San Francisco downtown skyline and the Oakland Hills stretch before you. Green treetops, grassy parks and local art installations frame the extraordinary views.
Perched on The SF Shipyard hilltop, Monarch consists of two four-story buildings, located on either side of Innes Court Park. This central stretch of greenery is peppered with seating and sculptures, serving as a gathering space, and providing a clear line of sight to the water.
Spacious one- and two-bedroom condominium flats are located on the first through third floors. Premium three-bedroom homes are located on the fourth floor. Many of the homes include private balconies and terraces. In addition, all residents have use of a furnished outdoor terrace with gas barbeque and fire pit, for community gatherings or entertaining friends, and 1-car parking in a shared garage.
Walk inside and a spacious open plan welcomes you, with large windows oriented for optimum views and natural light. The Luxury Collection has been upgraded with our Everything’s Included® package. This curated selection includes hardwood flooring, gourmet kitchens, elegant finishes, and European appliances—at no additional charge.
IT’S ALL PART OF THE PACKAGE.
With a future forward theme, the Luxury Collection includes a full home automation system. Control devices with just your voice to play music, place orders and manage your smart home technology. Not at home? No problem. Remotely control sound, lights, television, temperature and roller shades straight from your smart home. It’s easy, convenient and connected – and it’s all part of the Everything’s Included® package at no additional cost.
- Large, high efficiency windows to maximize views, natural light and fresh air
- Sustainable Kember® hardwood flooring throughout kitchen and living areas
- Fiber optic backbone with CAT-5e and coaxial cable
- In-unit air conditioner and heater
- Rich Vadara® quartz kitchen countertops with Emser® glass mosaic tile backsplash
- Modern European-style Lanz® cabinetry, with contemporary stainless steel pulls
- Stainless steel Bosch® kitchen appliances
- Stainless steel sink with InSinkErator® disposal
- Moen® spot resistant stainless steel pull-down kitchen faucet
- Dimmable LED recessed lighting
SPACIOUS BEDROOMS & ELEGANT BATHS
- Mohawk® wall-to-wall carpeting in master and secondary bedrooms
- Durable sleek Livingstone® bathroom countertops
- Modern European Lanz® cabinetry with contemporary stainless steel pulls
- Sophisticated Daltile® flooring in master bathroom
- Lustrous Porcelanosa® flooring in secondary bathrooms
- Tiled shower surround in master bathroom (in two- and three-bedroom residences)
- Elegant tile bathtub surround (in one-bedroom residences and secondary baths)
- Elegant vanity lighting
- Moen® contemporary polished chrome plumbing fixtures
- Elongated porcelain toilet
- Bosch® electric washer and condensing ventless dryer
- CAT-5e wiring
- Leviton® 49605-30W RF Transparent Structured Media® enclosure
Controlled by Amazon Alexa
- Echo Dot
- Echo Show
- Honewell® Lyric Round™ Wi-Fi Thermostat
- Leviton® Z-Wave plug-in module
- Lutron® custom roller motorized shades
- Lutron Caseta® wireless in-wall dimmer
- Lutron Caseta® wireless Smart Bridge Pro, wireless lamp module, Pico remote with double stand
- Samsung SmartThings® Hub
- Sonos® One wireless speaker
- Amazon employees set up and activate all connected devices in the home and offer 90-day Smart Home Support
Homes are currently available for purchase.
Please join our interest list for the latest updates.
- Floor Plans