Opportunities like this don’t come often. The million- dollar views, luxury finishes and advanced technology make the Landing residences unique in San Francisco.
With one building facing Northeast and the other facing Southwest, there are options for spectacular views in every direction—the San Francisco Bay, downtown skyline, Oakland Hills and Peninsula.
As you approach Landing, Innes Court Park offers a long stretch of greenery. The park is both a gathering place, with playground, seating and sculptures, as well as an architectural inspiration, creating a clear line of sight to the water and the Overlook point.
Theses spacious condominium flats have been designed with one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom options, and many of the homes include private balconies and terraces. In addition, all residents have use of a furnished outdoor terrace with gas barbeque and fire pit—for community gatherings or entertaining friends.
Walk inside and a spacious open plan welcomes you, with large windows oriented for optimum views and natural light. The Luxury Collection has been upgraded with our Everything’s Included® package. This curated selection includes hardwood flooring, gourmet kitchens, elegant finishes and European appliances—at no additional charge.
IT’S ALL PART OF THE PACKAGE.
For tech lovers, Landing is Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ , guaranteeing comprehensive, high performance wireless internet on every level of the home. With a future forward theme, Landing includes a stateof-the-art home automation system. Control devices with just your voice, play music, place orders and manage your devices. Not at home? Remotely control sound, lights, television, temperature and roller shades. It’s all part of the Everything’s Included® package.
- Large, high efficiency windows to maximize views, natural light and fresh air
- Sustainable Kember® hardwood flooring throughout kitchen and living areas
- Fiber optic backbone with CAT-6 and coaxial cable
- In-unit air conditioner and heater
- Rich Vadara® quartz kitchen countertops with Emser® glass mosaic tile backsplash
- Modern European-style two-tone Kember® cabinetry with contemporary stainless steel pulls
- Stainless steel Bosch® kitchen appliances
- Stainless steel sink with InSinkErator® disposal
- Moen® spot resistant stainless steel pull-down kitchen faucet
- Dimmable LED recessed lighting
SPACIOUS BEDROOMS & ELEGANT BATHS
- Mohawk® wall-to-wall carpeting in secondary bedrooms
- Durable sleek Livingstone® bathroom countertops
- Modern Lanz® cabinetry with contemporary stainless steel pulls
- Sophisticated Daltile® flooring in master bathroom
- Tiled shower surround in master bathroom of two- and three-bedroom residences
- Elegant tile bathtub surround in one-bedroom residences and secondary baths
- Elegant vanity lighting
- Moen® contemporary polished chrome plumbing fixtures
- Elongated porcelain toilet
- Bosch® electric washer and condensing ventless dryer
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ home design for commercial-grade, consistent internet coverage in every room
- Ruckus Wireles ZoneFlex™ R510
- POE injector
- CAT-6A wiring
- Leviton® 4965-30” RF Transparent Structured Media® enclosure
- Leviton® surge protective receptacles
Controlled by Amazon Alexa
- Echo Show
- Honewell Lyric Round™ Wi-Fi Thermostat
- Lutron Caseta® wireless in-wall dimmer
- Lutron Caseta® wireless Smart Bridge Pro, wireless lamp module, Pico remote with double stand
- Sonos® One wireless speaker
- Amazon employees set up and activate all connected devices in the home and offer 90-day Smart Home Support
Homes are currently available for purchase.
Please join our interest list for the latest updates.
- Floor Plans